# Blog 1: Delhi Mein Pehla Day – Dilwalo Ki Duniya
My name is Ritika and I love to wander and explore the city. This time I chose Delhi, because it is not only the capital of India but also a perfect combination of culture, history and nightlife. When I reached Delhi, I felt the energy of the city. Every place here has something worth seeing.
I started my trip from India Gate. In the evening the light and air of this place are different. Families, tourists and young crowd are all seen enjoying here. After that I visited Connaught Place, I fell in love with the shopping, cafes and street performances.
The most special thing about Delhi is that here you can see historical monuments and also enjoy modern party life in one day. At night the atmosphere of CP and Hauz Khas Village is completely cloudy. Seeing the excitement of music, lights and crowd, it felt as if Delhi never sleeps.
I chose a rooftop cafe for dinner. It was a wonderful experience to see the city lights from above. The food here had a great taste of both North Indian and Continental.
The first day of Delhi was memorable for me. The mix of history, shopping, food and nightlife that I found here is difficult to find in any other city. If you are also planning to visit Delhi, then you must include India Gate, Connaught Place and Hauz Khas Village in your list on the first day. click here to read more
Gurgaon Escorts Services , call girls in number
Comments
Post a Comment